The Bishop of Llandaff offers a careers information, advice and guidance service for 11- 18 year olds. This means that all students in years 8-13 can get information, guidance and advice to help them make important decisions and choices.
Support for students includes
- One-2-One Guidance appointments;
- University visits and Aim Higher Events;
- Industry Days and Careers Support;
- Parents' evenings, option evenings and HE evening;
- Group work sessions;
- Support for Oxbridge University applicants; and
- Mock Interview Evenings for all Sixth Form students with local businesses.
The school works with Careers Wales to help students to receive support on courses and qualifications, employment, apprenticeships and training, higher education, careers, leisure time and more. Students can use the comprehensive search facility to find information on a huge range of careers, and what you need to get into those careers, including the latest labour market intelligence on wages, job opportunities and employment trends.
There are numerous videos and case studies which feature articles on specific roles. Students in Year 13 can receive comprehensive advice and information on attending university or taking a gap year. For those ready for the world of work, students can search for information on job trends so you get an idea of what jobs and skills are in demand.
Useful Website Links